Cat lives 11 days in the roof of New York Airport | abroad

Taylor and Moji were at the airport on Christmas Eve. An airport employee insisted that the black and white animal be removed from her carrier or she would not be able to pass the check.

“I said,” Then she’s going to run, do I really have to get it out of the basket? ” “Luo says to the New York Post. It really had to, and that’s how Mogi got off the basket. While Taylor was with Mogi through Security check I walked, the cat decided to run: it bit its owner and jumped away.

Without avail

Just when Luo was about to get her cat again, the six-year-old started running again. Moji ended up in the airport technical room, as two airport employees made a number of attempts to catch the animal. It turned out to be in vain.

According to Taylor, all attempts to catch the animal complicated the situation: “The situation was getting worse.”

Finally, my muji disappeared into the ceiling. Try trapping Muji with tuna trays. Taylor rebooked her flight, hoping the issue would be resolved the next day. But … the cat remained hidden in the ceiling.

No roof over her head

What made the whole process so much more difficult was that Taylor was in the middle of a move at the time. She had to move from Brooklyn, New York, to Orange County, California: “I had no place to sleep. I had nothing. I didn’t know what to do. In the end, I got on a plane the next day.”

See also  New Zealanders have to make way for the water due to the rapid rise in sea level

Days went by and Mogi was still rooted in the roof of La Guardia Airport. In despair, Luo turned to Facebook for help there.

For example, the American called Where Is Jack Inc. , An organization committed to making air travel as animal-friendly as possible. A group of volunteers was called in to speed up the search. Luo also got permission to search for Moji with Abby’s stalker dog.

For a moment, Mogi’s adventure seemed to be over: it turned out that the adventurous cat had returned to the art room. However, Taylor’s hopes were dashed: the usual methods of attracting the cat did not help.

Finally caught

Finally, on January 4, Moggi was arrested 11 days after she was expected to be released. Taylor: “I started crying when I heard the message. It’s a miracle.”

The cat was taken to the Animal Hospital on Long Island for reunion with its owner on Tuesday.

Last Saturday, the two were finally able to resume their trip to California together: “This time I have a belt for her, and I request specials at the controls.” Even though the whole incident had a huge impact on Le, she is confident that the bond between her and Mogi is now stronger than ever.

Lunch update

Update of the most important news every day during lunch.

E-mail address is not valid. Please fill in again.

Read Here Our Privacy Policy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *