Formula 1 is more popular than ever, and this is also reflected in the sale of T-shirts, caps and other merchandise. From the official online store of Formula 1 only, according to Fanatics Sales revenue in 2022 increased by 101% compared to the previous year. Compared to 2018, this increased by 1084%.
In total, orders were placed from 128 different countries, but sales grew the fastest in the United States in particular. Not surprising when you realize that the Netflix series campaign to survive It provided a huge boost to the sport. America is followed in the sales ranking by England and Australia. When you look at the largest percentage increase per country, Mexico is head and shoulders above that. Sergio Pérez’s arrival at Red Bull Racing contributed to a 305% increase in sales in his home country. There too, there is now a good chance that you will come across a fan in a hits shirt, just like here in the Netherlands.
A new issue of FORMULE 1 magazine will be released this week. With, as always, great stories, exciting reports, backgrounds, interviews, technology explanations, and featured photography! In this issue, among others:
- Carefree champion: Max Verstappen dominates the desert
- Report: Fred Wasser sparks a Ferrari revolution
- Newcomer: At AlphaTauri they are very happy with Nyck de Vries
- History: why every Lotus driver drove in Jim Clark’s shadow
- Australian GP preview: Gianni Morbidelli recalls his only race for Ferrari
- The most beautiful pictures of Pieter van Egmond
- And everything else about the Bahrain Grand Prix!
Free shipping in the Netherlands!
“Evil tv fanatic. Proud thinker. Wannabe internet trailblazer. Music specialist. Organizer. Hardcore pop culture expert.”