A logical continuation of the series’ strongman both The Citizens and the 42-time German international player. In February, Manchester City won all eight of its matches, including the fifth round of the FA Cup against Swansea City and the UEFA Champions League match against Borussia Monchengladbach. Gundogan was missing in that hugely successful series due to a thigh injury only on February 17th against Everton. In other duels he left his mark in midfield, scoring twice in each of the two major matches against Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur.
Gundogan got ten votes. Only La Gazzetta dello Sport, A Bola and De Telegraaf surpassed him at their 11th compilation this month. Two players shared second place: Robin Dias from Manchester City and Romelu Lukaku from Internazionale. Dias only missed the February meeting with Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City. Against West Ham United, the 23-year-old defender succeeded from the start of the second half. Only Nemzeti Sport, SportExpress, De Telegraaf and ELF Voetbal have escaped it.
Lukaku (photo) won four times in the first division last month, and the Belgian international scored 89 times, twice against Lazio Roma on behalf of Internazionale and once against Milan and Genoa. The Italian leader suffered a defeat only by Juventus in the Coppa Italia last month. It was precisely that match the 27-year-old striker disappeared due to suspension. Only A Bola, SportExpress, Nemzeti Sport, and Kicker Sportmagazin did not include Lukaku in their squad.
Only two Dutch people got the right to vote. She included De Telegraaf in her FC Barcelona team Frenkie de Jong. Tipsbladet chose Robin Gosens. Left-back from Atalanta Bergamo holds a Dutch and German passport and eventually chose a future in Die Mannschaft. No players have been selected from the Dutch league.
ELFtal Month is an initiative of ESM. Fourteen newspapers and magazines (sports) partnership. France’s So Foot channel is excluded from the vote, which means a maximum of thirteen votes can be collected. next one ELF Football De Telegraaf is a Dutch actor. Other Members: Kicker Sportmagazin, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Germany), World Soccer Magazine (England), Sport / Voetbalmagazine (Belgium), Marca (Spain), A Bola (Portugal), La Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy), Tipsbladet (Denmark) ))), Fanatik (Turkey), SportExpress (Russia) and Nemzeti Sport (Hungary). The Golden Boot is another ESM initiative. This is kept by the undersigned in the editorial office ELF Football.
1. Ederson Morais (Manchester City) – 7 votes
2. Joao Cancelo (Manchester City) – 7 key players
3. Robin Dias (Manchester City) 9 votes
4. John Stones (Manchester City) – 7 players
5. Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) – 5 votes
6. Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City) – 10 lift
7. Bruno Fernandez (Manchester United) – 5 key players
8. Niccolo Barrilla (international) – 4 torso men *
9. Romelu Lukaku (International) – 9 Trunks Men
10. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – 8 votes
11. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) – 8 players
* Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) also got four votes, but Barrilla had never appeared in ESM ELFtal before.
1. Ederson Moraes (Manchester City)
2 – Joao Cancelo (Manchester City)
3. John Stones (Manchester City)
4 – Milan Skriniar (International)
5. Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid)
6- Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City)
7 – Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain)
8. Bruno Fernandez (Manchester United)
9. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
10 – Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain)
11 – Romelu Lukaku (International)
“Evil tv fanatic. Proud thinker. Wannabe internet trailblazer. Music specialist. Organizer. Hardcore pop culture expert.”