The Eurovision Song Contest 2022 will take place this week in Turin, Italy. The first semi-final match is scheduled to take place on Tuesday (10 May), where seventeen actors will take to the stage to perform their entries. The preview on NPO 1 begins at 8.30pm and the live scene can be seen at 9pm on NPO 1 and broadcast live via Gids.tv.
Did you miss the first semi-final? Watch the entire broadcast on Gids.tv.
In this first semi-final, S10 will take action on behalf of the Netherlands (8th). Hope to get a place in the final. Ten countries will qualify for the final from each semi-final. Prior to this, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom were automatically placed because they contributed the most money to the festival – and in the case of Italy – because the previous edition had won it.
Read more below the videos.
In the first semi-final we see the following offers:
- Albania: Ronella Hajati – Skerit.
- Latvia: City Zinni – Eat your salad
- Lithuania: Monica Liu – ‘passionate’
- Switzerland: Marius Behr – Boys Don’t Cry
- Slovenia: LPS – ‘Disko’
- Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra – “Stefania”
- Bulgaria: Smart Music Project – “Intention”
- Holland: S10 – “The Depth”
- Moldova: Zdob şi Zdub & Frații Advahov – ‘Trenulețul’
- Portugal: Maro – ‘Saudade, Saudade’
- Croatia: Mia Demic – “Guilt Pleasure’
- Denmark: REDDI – “the show”
- Austria: LUM! X feat. Pia Maria – “Hello”
- Iceland: Systur – “Með hækkandi sól”
- Greece: Amanda Teneford – “We Die Together”
- Norway: Subwoolfer – “Give this wolf a banana”
- Armenia: Rosa Lynn – Snap
The first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 can be watched on Tuesday 10 May from 9pm on NPO 1 and broadcast live via Gids.tv. The preview on NPO 1 begins at 8.30pm, after which you can watch the Eurovision Song Contest semi-finals on Gids.tv.
Leave your comment below The first semi-final of the Eurovision 2022 Song Contest live on TV and online (Tuesday 10 May) Or click here if you liked this article:
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”